Sunday, April 13, 2014

Let the fun begin, it's time to get naughty! #RomFantasy

Today begins a ten day look back at some of the older titles in my catalogue. I've chosen some of the sexiest stories I've ever written, and will select special, exclusive excerpts for the run of this contest. You don't have to buy a book to enter, of course, but I hope you find something you like in the coming days. Once my special guest has been featured tomorrow, the posts from my books will begin.

BUT, to kick off the fun, have a peek at the fine assets of my friend, cover model John Quinlan - that should get you in the mood for some naughty fun!

 

The first book we'll look at is TEXAS HEAT, so stay tuned for that. AND, this is the prize that will be given away at the end of the contest:


CONTEST is open only to those 18+ years old!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.