Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Meet the lovely BRIGIT AINE

Today my special guest is the lovely and talented Brigit Aine. Everyone knows Brigit and I are friends, and she is one of the bright lights in my world, even in the darkest times. So, let's get to know her a little better, and then take a peek at her last release - which just happens to be our first Duet - we'll have another one for the Holidays later this year!

Brigit, how long have you been writing?

Gosh…forever? Since high school at least, perhaps before that.

And, how long have you been a published author?

Five years now (thanks to Denyse). Started with a company she was part of and have followed her since. *wink* (I won't let her leave me, what can I say?)

What titles do you have available?

Torrent's Talents: Red's Wolf, Cassie's Awakening, Kraig's Kat, Justice for Leanne, also in Anthologies/Collections: Just Another Paranormal Christmas, Just Another Paranormal Halloween, Halloween Triad, Lost to the Night, and Duets: Pas de Deux

Do you have any new titles coming soon?

There is always that possibility. (Isn't she a tease?)

What is your favourite genre and why?

I love fantasy/paranormal, doesn't even have to be romance. It allows me to feed my belief that all things are possible and do exist, we just have to look for it hard enough. It is out there and I will find it.

What, to you, is the most exciting part of the writing process?

I love starting a story. To see the beginning of a tale come to life. I love ending a story. Gosh to have the final pages done and know that you brought something to life and then to a close. It is the middle parts that drive me nuts :)

If you could co-author a book with anyone, who would you choose and why?

I think right now it would be Seanan McGuire. She has done such a great job blending the mundane world with the paranormal, in all her stories. She has created the world I know exists and I want to be part of.

Where can readers find you on the web?



My latest release is Pas de Deux with Denyse. This was so much fun and such a great read. One sweet tale of a new romance and one spicy erotic tale that will set you spinning.

PAS DES DEUX
Her Secret Admirer - Brigit Aine
The Conversation Cards - Denysé Bridger

One sweet, one sexy - both passionate and guaranteed to make you smile!


Two very different stories of love and passion. In Brigit Aine’s enchanting tale, Her Secret Admirer, love is being discovered, with all its magic and mystery and hope… and in the second movement of the Duet, The Conversation Cards, two people already involved in their passionate love affair learn new things about each other, and reaffirm their bond.

Pas des Deux: Her Secret Admirer – Love is often found when it’s least expected. Cindy is working hard at making her business a success, and at her side offering solid support is Will. When she arrives home one evening to find a Valentine Love Coupon taped to her door, a romantic game of dreams and hope begins as her Secret Admirer begins a courtship that will win her heart long before she knows his name…


Pas des Deux: The Conversation Cards – Two modern lovers, living often separate lives, discover that making time for their relationship isn’t always easy. A whimsical, spur of the moment purchase of a Valentine novelty evokes an open and honest conversation that makes their secret getaway an even more romantic rendezvous, and renews hope for a future that is the stuff of dreams…



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having me today. I am excited to be the first visitor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I'm really happy you are the first visitor, too, Brigit!!

    HUGS ~ D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.